THE ONLY LIMIT IS YOUR IA-MAGINATION

Keep ahead of customers’ needs by bringing digitalization into your business.

We help companies automate and streamline business processes and practices. Our goal is to be a pioneer in hyperautomation in Finland and the Nordic countries. For us, no data is too complex and we help our customers increase the degree of automation.

Studies show that only 20-30% of corporate data is in a structured format and easily exported to a robot. This limits RPA implementations and cuts through ROI calculations. Companies also do not trust RPA with business-critical tasks because the data is “too complex”. With our solutions, the rest of this data, which is not easily transferred to the robot, is brought into the realm of automation. The solution works directly with all leading software robots, allowing us to effectively leverage our customers ’current RPA investments. At the same time, we increase the degree of process automation, i.e. we reduce unnecessary and staff-intensive manual work.

News & Blogs

Focus on the essentials – train yourself a robot assistant

Read more >

Two examples of how to increase the degree of automation in your business

Kofax has released ready-made integrations with the most commonly used software robotics products, which will enable automation to finally extend to more and more use cases at a reasonable cost. We review here two customer case examples.

Read more >

Lekab Communication Systems is sharpening Derobia strategy

Normally 20-30% of use cases can be automated by means of traditional software robotics. With the help of Kofax Intelligent Automation technology Derobia is now the first in Finland to offer a solution that covers the remaining 70%.

Read more >